Tuesday, June 1, 2010

marketing myself

It's been a while since my last post, and I've been quite busy!
Back in February I applied for a scholarship with the Three Rivers Arts Festival; they run a program for emerging artists that covers booth fees and other costs related to participating in the festival. Fortunately, I was one of the ones selected, and I'll be showing my prints this coming weekend as part of the Artists' Market! I'll also be participating in the New Juried Visual Art Exhibition, which showcases talent from Pittsburgh and the surrounding counties.

Here are all the details:

Three Rivers Arts Festival
Gateway Center & the Point, Pittsburgh, PA
June 4 - 12

you can find me at:
Gateway Center Plaza, Booth 87
June 4 - 8, from noon to 8pm

New Juried Visual Art Exhibition
Trust Arts Education Center
June 4 - 12

You can also check out some of the other artists participating in the emerging artist program here. I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. hey congrats on all of the above! great to hear...if we can swing it the fam and I will try and swing by this weekend...its off to Fla on Tuesday then as soon as we return Im off to the Cha once again...Dan and I will have to find somebody new to abuse now that we wont have you...good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete