Monday, July 22, 2013

"Herb Experts" radio spot is up and ready for the listen

My friend Erika May - also a classmate of mine from Carnegie Mellon University - produces the terrific kids' radio program Saturday Light Brigade, and recently interviewed me and some other folks about the use of herbs in our life for a series called "Herb Experts."

Erika spoke with a great variety of folks using and appreciating herbs in their daily lives, including health professionals, cosmeticians, gardeners, farmers, and people like me, who have a real passion (obsession?) for cooking. I talked about my cookbook, A Time to Eat, which I wrote as a fundraiser and introduction into the world of fresh-food cooking for the exhibition A Matter of Convenience. (I'm still selling copies, so if you'd like one, just shoot me an email at maria [dot] mangano [at] gmail [dot] com. They're $10 plus shipping.)

You can listen to everyone's interview here at this link. I'm about halfway down the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment